• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Newb from SW Washington

rsrobins

Joined Dec 10, 2013
My name is Rich and I've decided to take up smoking. It all started a couple months Back when my cold spot freezer died on me. I drug it outside and planned on taking it to the scrap yard. After looking it over a little closer and realizing it was metal inside with just a little spastic to replace. I googled freezer builds to get some ideas and it lead me to this sight. I signed on and have been lurking here getting ideas while I've been working on my conversion. I want to thank everyone who posted up pictures of their conversions. It helped me immensely. Here is a few pictures of mine.
[/IMG]

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.