New Years Day Deboned Turkey with Q view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoksignlr

Smoke Blower
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jan 6, 2006
Curve Lake, Ontario
HAppy New Years fellow smokers. I have deboned and in the process of smoking about an 9lb turkey. I am also playing with the wifes new camera. 
8d5d6efa_debonedturkey.jpg

Great Job on deboning the big bird, it looks great. It's all good my friend. 

Turkey turned out really good it was moist probably could have taken out a little bit sooner but till delicious my son it was the best turkey he's ever had. oh and i almost forgot the ribs were good as well here is a pic of the ribs. Gotta give myself a low score for presentataion with that big white meatless bone front and centre but i was in a hurry to eat. I knew you guys would understand. Happy New year. gotta hit the couch and hopefully watch the winter classic. 
1d24dec0_ribs.jpg

Reactions: meateater
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky