New way to do Hummas... Best ever

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
On another note the small container's at the store which they want 3.99 or more for and contain only two chips worth I made enough to fill a superbowl party with leftovers from 1# of dried beans.

Reactions: KrisUpInSmoke
I made this last night with the skins on and the texture was coarse. Some like coarse I like creamy. So remove the skins for creamy.

As for the Instant Pot - My take is I want the boiled liquid to add back into the grind. The IP will not boil down the water as the chick peas cook....

Flour tortilla, thick layer of hummus paste, minced onion, sprinkle of taco seasoning, layer of shredded Mexican cheese, Shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, black olive, (sour cream optional)... Roll up and cut into rolls. insert a toothpick and place on a platter. Repeat. Salsa and/or sour cream on the side. Football season is here!!!!!

I have always used canned garbanzos. But DUH!!! Never thought to make them from dry! BIG LIKE!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky