New toy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JLeonard

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Apr 17, 2020
Southaven, MS
My wife said I can’t play with y’all any more. Your all a bad influence. LOL! Just had to buy me a new cooker. Got a Weber kettle 22 inch to do a little different cooking on. just another reason to read the forums. you kettle cookers get ready for questions.
D4A60720-9094-47A7-BA47-5B525E468C1F.jpeg

Nice kettle Jim! Just wait until your wife tastes the food you make on it!

Ryan

Reactions: JLeonard
There are $2000+ Grills out there,but you got to love the Classics! Have fun...JJ

I love my 22" kettle. Been really thinking about the changing over to the 26" for more area when it using for indirect cooking. Wife would be on my case if I had 2 kettles.
It's been a looong time since I've seen one that clean!
My lid has so many dents from wind blowing it off the hook. Quality product as the finish doesn't chip away from the dents.

I have 2 of them myself & I bet you that more than 75% of the people on here either have or had one. They are a great cooker & there is a wide range of accessories that are available for them.
Al

Jim, thanks for the like, they are very appreciated. Hope you get to use the new toy today.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky