New Tool

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Few weeks ago I needed a 3d printed item and smokinEdge took it and made me the part needed....Big thank you to him and his son.

So

Last week my wife said just buy a 3d printer.

So

I did. Came in today. Going to add this to our craft business.

IMG-1559.jpg

Rick is getting all the cool toys congrats :emoji_thumbsup:

Very nice can't wait to see what all you make with those and the other toys you have gotten.
Let me know how those rests work out I ah ah have a friend yeah that's it a friend that may need some :emoji_wink:

Few weeks ago I needed a 3d printed item and smokinEdge took it and made me the part needed....Big thank you to him and his son.

So

Last week my wife said just buy a 3d printer.

So

I did. Came in today. Going to add this to our craft business.

View attachment 651959
Nice!!!

I wonder if anyone here on SMF does some considerable 3D printing and plastic work.

I wish I could find someone and they could take on replicating this item that is no longer made and sold. It is a rifle vice that is lightweight, sturdy, and compact. I use it at the rifle range when I do hunting load development and zeroing in rifles.

It fits easily into my duffle bag and is by far the best vice I have seen with its simplicity and rock solid function. You can use it to do so many things when working on a rifle or shooting at a range.

I could use like 5 of them. An extra for me and the rest as gifts for family :)

10-1919091.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky