NEW TO THE SMF

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

benny832

Original poster
Dec 1, 2016
Good day All,

Name is Benny and live here in Houston, TX I have been a fan of BBQin and smoking for some time now and just found this great site today. I don't have a fancy smoker or anything just a small Kingsford water smoker from wal-mart I just purchased some weeks ago so far I have smoked a pork loin, beer can chicken, rack of beef ribs anddd that's about it. I like to think I know a little something about smoking and BBQin I learned a lot from talking others and trial n error. The worst that has happened was a beer can chicken that was not quite done when I decided to pull it off the smoker so far. I looked forward to meeting everyone here and reading some gaining some good knowledge! If ya have any questions for me let me know ill be here looking around.

Hey Benny, welcome to you.

Don't worry about the cost of your smoker, there's guys here

using anything you can think of to smoke very good things.

It's the pitmaster, not just the pit.

Pictures of your smokes are good things.

Have fun.

Ed

Thank yall for the welcome and kind words, I plan to do a brisket soon but have always bee scared to try one and mess it up. I did make a trip to the grocery store and found me a nice size 7.5lbs one for a good price. I can't get anything to big or it will not fit on my smoker. I will have to find some picture of the meats I have smoked already I usually take pictures just a matter of finding them and posting. I do most of the cooking and also like to play on my griddle outside fun times!

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a cloudy cool day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great              people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky