New To The Site

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

denversmoke

Original poster
Feb 27, 2014
Denver, Co.
Hey Guys,

New to the site and just saying hello! Live in denver. I guess I've been smoking for about 2 years now, so still pretty new to the hobby! I have a Char-Griller offset, a masterforge vertical and then I just built a UDS last fall. This little past time gets addicting! Talk to you all soon again im sure!

Nick

[h3]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.
[/h3][h1]Gary[/h1]

HeyNick

Welcome to the Smoking  forum.   You’ll find great , friendly people here, all more than willing to answer any question you may have.  Just ask and you’ll get about 10 different answers—all right.  LOL.   Don’t forget to post qviews.

Gary

HeyNick
Welcome to the Smoking  forum.   You’ll find great , friendly people here, all more than willing to answer any question you may have.  Just ask and you’ll get about 10 different answers—all right.  LOL.   Don’t forget to post qviews.
Gary

Hey Gary heres some qview from my first fattie just this morning!
GALLERY]

Hey guys,
It just a basic country sausage from the butcher, stuffed with egg, bacon and cheese. Basic but awesome!

Welcome from Canada.

canada-flag-14.gif

I love the look of that fatty and I look forward to more of your posts.

Disco

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky