New to the forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

coachcrawfish

Original poster
Jun 1, 2007
Central Texas
I was informed about this little jewel by a fellow coach the other day. I have been smoking for quite some time in my 31 years. By far, no expert. I have already learned alot just by reading through some of the pages.
I use an Oklahoma Joe smoker (heavy guage steel) with the side fire box. Love smoking prok shoulder, ribs, brisket, and chicken. I haven't tried the fatty yet, but hear they are awesome. Sometimes I even smoke on my Weber.

Hey coach........welcome from East Texas (Longview). Good ta have ya.
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif

Welcome to the forum Coach from a retired teacher and coach in WV. Nice to see you here. Enjoy yourself, have fun, share your adventures, ask questions or just draw from the wealth of knowledge place here by some mighty friendly folks.

Welcome Coach -

There's always something new to learn here if you have any questions ask if not maybe we'll be asking you ...

Chris...right down the road in Bulldawg land. Thanks for all the welcomes. Just got through cleaning the ashes out of the pit from smoking ribs and chicken Friday. Tried the 3-2-1 rib method. Pretty dang good. Very similar to what I have always done.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky