New to the forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

macdoesit

Original poster
Jun 14, 2021
Hi everyone, new to the forum.
I have been smoking Brisket, ribs, ham for about 10 years now, not commercial, hobby. off and on.
I have a large offset smoker.
DSCN0669.JPG
DSCN0670.JPG

Reactions: jcam222
Welcome from Iowa! Looks like you can cook alot of food with that smoker!

Ryan

Did you plant seeds or did that smoker just sprout up right there..:emoji_laughing:. Must be some good dirt...:emoji_grinning: Just kidding....
Welcome from South Carolina, glad to have you..

Thanks all. I'm in Choctaw, Oklahoma. Don't know how to add location to avatar.

Welcome from Iowa! Looks like you can cook alot of food with that smoker!

Ryan
3 shelves each door. Door behind fire box is for grilling. Top of fire box is for cooking with skillets and pots and pans. Other 3 doors will hold 15 whole briskets for 45 briskets or slabs of ribs, most I ever done was 10 briskets, 10 slabs of ribs and 7 bone in hams.

Thanks all. I'm in Choctaw, Oklahoma. Don't know how to add location to avatar.
Upper right corner of any page is a gear symbol kind of like this ⚙. Click on it and then click on "Account Details". There is a box labelled "Location", type in your location and then hit "Save" at the bottom. Your location will then appear when someone either hovers over or clicks on your avatar.

Reactions: 912smoker
Welcome to the site, glad to have ya join the fun.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky