New to smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
3rivers smoke Welcome to to SMF. You have just tapped into the largest hive knowledge on the interwebs! I looks forward to your contribution to these pages. and remember that the only dumb question is the one you don't ask. We were all beginners once and didn't have the resources that are available today. I've been around here so long that I remember SMF being a bulletin page on Yahoo.

Reactions: Colin1230
Welcome from Wisconsin! You will enjoy the smoking knowledge on this site immensely I'm sure. Amazing number of
people on here that will help you become a better smoker/chef.

3rivers smoke Welcome to to SMF. You have just tapped into the largest hive knowledge on the interwebs! I looks forward to your contribution to these pages. and remember that the only dumb question is the one you don't ask. We were all beginners once and didn't have the resources that are available today. I've been around here so long that I remember SMF being a bulletin page on Yahoo.
Thanks I appreciate that.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky