New to smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Smokeyjason

Original poster
Jan 1, 2018
Hey guys! My name is Jason, I'm from Denver now living in Hutchinson, KS. I new to smoking and just got the $99 3 rack MES 30 for Xmas. I've used this site to smoke some absolutely delicious spare ribs and a pork butt. They both came out 10x better that I could have hoped for. The amount of info here awesome. I've never joined a forum before but I had to give you all a big thank you for taking your time to put this info out! It won't let me upload both pics but here is the butt. I think it looks burnt in the pic but it's not it was awesome!

Attachments

• 4827.jpeg
    4827.jpeg
    177.5 KB · Views: 25
It looks perfectly done to me!
That's what we call bark & that is where all the flavor is.
Welcome to SMF!
Al

Welcome to the board! Settle in and join the conversations. We're happy to lend any advice you need. Use the Search here (click those bars next to "Media" at the top) to look up your smoker and see how people use them.

texas-animated-flag-1.gif
Good morning and welcome to the forum from a nice sunny chilly day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky