New to Smoking in LA(Lower Alabama)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

midmob25

Original poster
Dec 24, 2013
Mobile, Alabama
Hello, Im new to this forum been looking around on here for a few weeks and joined a few days ago. I recently became interested in smoking and cooking as my boss cooks in competions and such. Therefore for Christmas, I bought myself a Masterbuilt propane smoker. Im really a rookie just learning as I go kinda thing. Im planning to try a brisket this weekend for the family. I went out today and bought me a digital remote meat thermometer today. I also bought a few different rubs and chips. Looking forward to chatting and such in my learning process.

Happy Smoking !!

Glad you joined us midmob25, congrats on the new Masterbuilt and :welcome1: from North Dakota!
Starting with a brisket is like taking your driving test and the Indy 500... OK maybe I blew it a little out of portion but I would suggest a pork but for some pulled pork first!

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky