New to here, new to smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinbarrles

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jan 15, 2019
Texas Gulf Coast
Howdy, im from the Texas coast area so needless to say love smoked meats and bbq. love to cook all kind of ways and recently got an electric smoker for myself, used my dads standard offset in the past. looking to learn and discuss how to smoke and tips and tricks that come along with it.

Read alot of good info here so figured why not hop aboard!

welcome to the forum, glad you joined. Great place to learn

Welcome to the site, happy to have ya join the fun.

Chris

Hi And Welcome to
small-logo.png

With a few additions, you'll be up to steam in no time.
AMNPS, Mailbox Mod.
Maybe down the road a PID.
Slicers, grinders, stuffers, casings, some hardware....
Cutting board, Sous Vide, curing fridge,
Cattle Ranch, Hog Farm, Chicken Ranch,
Freezers, Vacuum packaging machines, Supplies,

No doubt I probably forgot something....

Welcome aboard

Great to have you here.

Look forward to hearing more about your BBQing experiences and pictures of them.

Hi And Welcome to
small-logo.png

With a few additions, you'll be up to steam in no time.
AMNPS, Mailbox Mod.
Maybe down the road a PID.
Slicers, grinders, stuffers, casings, some hardware....
Cutting board, Sous Vide, curing fridge,
Cattle Ranch, Hog Farm, Chicken Ranch,
Freezers, Vacuum packaging machines, Supplies,

No doubt I probably forgot something....
Oh i know how it goes! have a lot of that equipment already minus the ranches of course. tried making my first venison and wild pig smoked sausage not long ago and it came out surprisingly well. can you tell me a little more about PID? also got a pellet smoking tube recently, haven't gave it a try yet. do they have to be fully packed?

Howdy, im from the Texas coast area so needless to say love smoked meats and bbq. love to cook all kind of ways and recently got an electric smoker for myself, used my dads standard offset in the past. looking to learn and discuss how to smoke and tips and tricks that come along with it.

Read alot of good info here so figured why not hop aboard!
Welcome! I enjoy this forum very much. Lot's of good stuff on here!

Good Morning and Welcome from a Sunny and Cool East Texas

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky