new to group....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rc4u

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jun 4, 2015
hey all.. name is jeff..been self employed since '79. was a home builder and remodeler till 2003 now I have a retail hobby store for radio controlled trucks n helis n planes ect..... live in bis nd. little about myself...in 7th grade I was the first guy to wear bellbottom pants and puff shirts...I also was the first guy to take home economics {girls course} but my mom taught me everything 'bout cooking.. and ji rally wanted to be with the girls...mrs Haskins could not believe I knew what I did about cooking and cutting up veggies and meat...the next year there was 5 guys in home ec. I had to teach them a lot....anyway I have been living with my wife since '75.. and taught her to boil hotdogs..i do most all the cooking..our entry to house has 12x12 covered porch..i use the grill about 280 days a year. grill is a weber genisus..I use smoke pellets a lot and first burner n water with meat on back...works good but not like smoker of course...so I just ordered a smoke hollow 44"...as I cook for lots a people occasionally..it will be here today. cant wait to season it and use it this weekend...guess talk later as long posts nobody likes..jeff

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, from a nice warm day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky