New Texas Member

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chilefarmer

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Apr 16, 2012
Jacksonville, Texas
Thanks for having me. I have been looking for y'all.

Retired farmer, among other things. Still have a gourmet food business. Wife is in charge. I like taking photos, plants and fishing. Nature in general.

I love cooking: (and eating) I like baking, curing meat, making sausage, Bar-B-Queing low and slow and anything with fire and smoke.  I am here to learn and will be happy to help where I can. Thanks again. CF
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey Chilefarmer, it's good to see another Jacksonvilleite joining this forum. It appears from reading your post that you and I have much in common (especially the fishing). I am just beginning to learn how to navigate around this forum, but I am sure we will meet up down the road somewhere.

welcome1.gif
 to SMF . You have come to the right place for smoking info. This site is loaded with great info just use the search bar at top of page to find what you are looking for. If you can't locate the answer just ask folks here are willing to share there knowledge. 

Welcome aboard Chilefarmer,

I myself have only been on here for a short time, but have already met some great people and found some great recipes as well.

Morning Rita, pleased you found me. I think anyone interested in meat curing or smoking should be here. I like it, much info and most helpful. CF

CF I adore all your knowledge, and I am encouraged and inspired a lot because of you
beercheer.gif
  great friend to have
icon_biggrin.gif
!!! Thank you and Yes I am happy I found you as well ...your a great person!!

Hey I just found my first pork butt today .. Man I can make jokes about that all day
laugh1.gif
  Got it curing in the fridge now to do some BBB one half was great the other looked like ummm soup stock
icon_eek.gif
.. It was a large bone in the second half .. weighed about half pound
icon_evil.gif
but I got it out and its in the curing fridge curing :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky