New Smoking-Meat.com Logo in Progress

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Me too!
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

oh hell yeah! i want a sticker too. actually a few. one for the smoker, one for my truck. maybe one for my locker at work.

I got bored last night and started playing with the logo... I hope that's okay Jeff... not trying to step on any toes!
biggrin.gif
It was easier to do this than try to 'splain my thoughts...

Hawg,

That is very close to what I had in mind as well for the SMF version of the logo. I have already paid decent money to my design company to do the work so I will let them earn their pay however, it is obvious that you have some skill sets that I may need to keep in mind for future projects in the SMF.

What software do you use? Photoshop?, Fireworks?, Illustrator?

Feel free to play with the logos... maybe we should have a thread for logo modifications by members for anyone who wants to showcase their design ideas.. I like it already!

I have seen other forums who showcase modified Google logos and thought it was really cool.

On that note... anyone who has skills such as this and would like to donate your skills to making the forum better, let me know and I will use you where I can.

Jeff,

I am using photoshop...

I'll be glad to help out in any way possible... just let me know!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I love your attitude Jeff ... I personally don't have those skills, but others do. Great idea to tap into all that talent to come up with something that really rocks!
God, I'm so glad to be a part of this ...
icon_wink.gif

I love it Jeff! Sign me up for a hat, apron and coozy!

I was thinking it might be cool to have the name come out of the smoke. Soething like this ....
df385c0d_vbattach12811.jpg

I like what HawgHeaven did with it. My only real suggestion is to have them work on the smoker a little bit. It looks like a style break, which is one reason it stands on its own too much. (Look at the lines on it compared to the lines around the rest of the elements.) Make them cartoonize it a little more to go with the rest of the logo.

I have designed a number of logos, as well. I like the way this is starting to look. I'd be glad to help out in any way you need, Jeff. I use Photoshop and Illustrator.

Thanks, glad you liked it! Yes, I agree about the smoker... it needs to be cartoonized more.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky