New Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

MeltedHand

Original poster
Nov 14, 2020
Hey guys I'm not super new to smoking but constantly find myself checking these forums to figure things out. I have a dynaglo vertical offset. I have a wife and 2 year old and we live in UAE. Im american though and the wife is South African

Welcome to SMF!
How are your supplies down there?
Can you get wood & smokers at a decent price?
Al

Welcome to SMF!
How are your supplies down there?
Can you get wood & smokers at a decent price?
Al
So we have a store here called "Gulf Leisure" that basically has a monopoly on wood and smokers but they do get everything you could need for an upcharge haha. On average a 10lb bag of hickory chunks are about $30. Charcoal can range from $5 for cheap crap to similar to kingsford for almost $20. I got a DynaGlo from Amazon and shipped it over here for about half the cost of his cheapest smokers (think pit boss pellet grills for over $1,000 is the cheapest) but he just changed his dealer to BnB Charcoal so super excited to see how that wood burns!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky