New Smoker From The West Coast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

westcoastsmoker

Original poster
Nov 1, 2016
Duncan, BC, Canada
Hi Everyone,

I'm a new to smoking and have gathered some great information from the forums. I can't wait to get started. I'm on the West Coast of Canada and plan on using the Smoker rain or shine, and this time of year it's mostly the wet stuff with a lot of gray. I've got a Masterbuilt 20078715 Electric Digital Smoker on it's way and should be delivered tomorrow.

I've always used a grill, and had the idea of getting a smoker smoldering in the background for a long time. What can I say, I suppose the time is right.

Looking forward to being a member of the community and participating in some discussions.

Welcome to SMF!

Plenty of MES owners on here to help you get your new smoker up & running.

Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky