NEW SMOKEHOUSE

Discussion in 'Smoke Houses' started by kaveman, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Been working on this for a couple weeks almost finished,will post more when finished,3'x3'x6'[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Very nice job!
    Looks very similar to my dad's smokehouse.

:sausage:

3. markk

markk Smoke Blower

Wow! Very nice. What it is lined with, aluminium or is it stainless steel? What are you planning on using for a heat source?

4. sprky

sprky Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Nice looking build

5. scarbelly

scarbelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member

That is a great looking build 

6. scrappynadds

scrappynadds Smoking Fanatic

[​IMG]  How can you not get great things from that................good luck

7. teeznuts

teeznuts Master of the Pit

Im jealous! That will bring you some great smokes.

8. thanks  everyone,the smoker is lined with aluminum ,andpropane for heat,amps for smoke,doing 11.5 lbs of jerky in the am for her maiden voyage.

9. pops6927

pops6927 Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Be sure to post Qview of the final product and the beer-drinking waiting for it!  (Isn't that called waiting for it... and you... to "bloom"?)!

10.  Kaveman, that is looking FINE. More details please when you post your first smoke. I'm wondering about your    heat source. Is that IR?

Chuck

Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  11. hoity toit

hoity toit Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Perfect size ! Nice.

12. ldrus

ldrus Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

you know your a smokin junky when you see a new smoker and  think ...... i want that!!!!  they also say home is where the heart is ..... you sir have a SUBMITbeautiful home[​IMG]

13. I want one !!!!  That looks wonderful .

14. jalan43

jalan43 Smoking Fanatic Group Lead

Great job! I'm planning on builing one that big this summer. You have a great design.

15. rbranstner

rbranstner Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Have you ran it yet? How good does the glass door hold in heat? I have a fridge I am working on that has a glass door and people are worried that it will let out a lot of heat. Just curious if you have done a test run yet?

16. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Very nice!!!

17. first smoke in new smoker[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. That is sweet! I want one!

19. sam3

sam3 Smoking Fanatic

Very nice!

20. tjohnson

tjohnson Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Insider OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Very Cool!

Looks like a great `st smoke too!

Todd