"New" (returning) member from S.C.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cpaysonc

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 5, 2022
Hello from the thriving metropolis of Winnsboro South Carolina. I've been a prior member here but it's been some time and I either can't recall my forum info or it was purged. Either way, it's good to be able to post again versus lurk. I've been smoking and grilling for most of my adult life. My tools of choice are currently a Smokin-It #1 (it's only the wife and I so the size works.), traditional Weber Pro-Touch kettle with an Only Fire rotisserie, Weber Spirit gasser, Ooni Koda12 and a Golden Tandoor. oddly, my wife thinks I have too many grills.... Anyway, love the forum.

the thriving metropolis of Winnsboro South Carolina
🤣🤣

Welcome back! Mack Truck coming there was a big deal...until they left. I used to hunt between Winnsboro and Ridgeway off of Peach Rd. and McCorkle Rd, but that was in the 80's and I haven't been through that area in quite awhile. Used to be some good deer hunting around there and I've shot several real nice ones including a big non-typical with palmated tines and my first ever deer with a bow near where Hood's Park was if you know that area.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky