• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New Old Guy

rabb

Joined Dec 2, 2019
Hello!

A pal of mine told me I have to check this place out so here I am. I've been a fan of smoking foods for a while. Before this week (thank you Black Friday) I was using Masterbuilt smokers which worked well until I kept having an issue with my latest one and the heating element. I'm now the owner of a new Traeger Pro 780, and have zero experience with a pellet smoker/grill.

Cannot wait to learn it and hopefully interact with all of you. I'm in Colorado, Navy vet, avid gamer, IT guy, super into tailgating.

jcam222

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Welcome to the addiction and a great place to further develop it and share!! Gamer here too, mostly PC.

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 3, 2013
Welcome to the forum. I did the same as you. I loved my MES. Owned 3 over the years. Switching to pellets was a new game. Love it. Doubt I’d go back B

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF!
Happy to have you join in on the fun!
Al

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks