New Old Guy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rabb

Original poster
Dec 2, 2019
Colorado
Hello!

A pal of mine told me I have to check this place out so here I am. I've been a fan of smoking foods for a while. Before this week (thank you Black Friday) I was using Masterbuilt smokers which worked well until I kept having an issue with my latest one and the heating element. I'm now the owner of a new Traeger Pro 780, and have zero experience with a pellet smoker/grill.

Cannot wait to learn it and hopefully interact with all of you. I'm in Colorado, Navy vet, avid gamer, IT guy, super into tailgating.

Reactions: JC in GB
Welcome to the addiction and a great place to further develop it and share!! Gamer here too, mostly PC.

Reactions: rabb
Welcome to the forum. I did the same as you. I loved my MES. Owned 3 over the years. Switching to pellets was a new game. Love it. Doubt I’d go back B

Reactions: rabb
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky