• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

double t

Original poster
Dec 29, 2007
Central Minnesota
Hi,
I've been watching this website for about a month now and have decided to join. I live in central Minnesota. I've been smoking as a hobby for ten years and after reading this website I realize I have a lot to learn. I have a Cookshack electric smoker and also a smoker that I built out of an oven. Looking forward to being a member, seeing your posts and sharing what I know.
Double T
icon_razz.gif

Welcome to the foum. This is a great place, lots of friendly, helpful and knowledgeable people willing to share.

Welcome to SMF this is wonderful forum for learning and improving your smoking techniques Take the 5 day eCourse it is very helpful and it is free. I just completed the course and was sure helpful to me.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky