• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

daveb

Original poster
Jan 2, 2006
Hello to all, my name is Dave I am from the Kansas City area. I bought my first smoker at a garage sale late last summer (Brinkman charcoal water smoker). Needless to say I have alot to learn. I have done some pork, chicken and one brisket, they all turned out not to bad but there is room for improvement. If I had not stumbled upon this site after I bought my smoker, my smoker would be sitting dormant waiting for my first garage sale!! I learned alot from this site and look forward to learning more. Thanks!!!

Welcome aboard, Dave! You have stumbled on to the best, most informative and friendliest Smoking Meats site ever created! Take some time to read through the tthreads and enjoy the camaraderie here. And don't hesitate to post a question! When you're ready visit our sister site as well! Ya can't miss it!
Monty

Welcome Dave. Glad to have you here. There is a lot to learn here and some mighty fine folks that will help you out along the way. If you haven't already signed up for tulsajeff's eCourse on smoking meats, I suggest you check it out. I found it time well spent.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky