• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

grizzlybill

Original poster
Jul 10, 2016
My name is Bill. I live in southern Idaho. At this time, I do not have a smoker, (which is one reason for joining). I am looking forward to finding some great plans and ideas, and also some of the great recipes from all of you more experienced smokers.
Very glad to be here.

Welcome to the site. I am glad to here you are interested in getting into smoking. Once you do you will become addicted. Can't wait to see what kind you start with.
Pap t Michigan

welcome1.gif
  to SMF, Bill!

Glad to have you with us!

Al

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, from another hot day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky