• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

new member to the forum

moltenone

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jan 27, 2007
greetings smokers i live in kentucky and have been a smoker for a few years now,i use the char-griller setup at this time,but being a welder fabricator for many years i have some ideas
i also make jerky, not in the smoker yet,but in a dehydrator.
i've been reading the post on here for a couple of days now and i must say i'm glad to be in this company with it's knowledge,i've been printing recipes right and left.
thanks for all the info and i'll be sharing mine as well.

Mark

chris_harper

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 21, 2006
welcome to SMF, mark. i love trying new recipes. can't wait to see yours.

dgross

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 21, 2006
Welcome Moltenone! Check out Jeff's free 5-day smoking e-course, it contains lots of good info. Hope you enjoy your visits and we would love to see you at the SMF gathering in June if you can make it :D . Daun

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
Welcome to SMF Moltenone. Look around and ask any questions you may have. Don't forget the pics, we love em.

naplesroo

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 13, 2007
Greetings Mark from another Mark. I am new to the forum also, within the last month. Been tryin the recipes myself with great success. I will look forward to seeing some your recipes also. :)

naplesroo

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 13, 2007
Greetings Mark from another Mark. I am new to the forum also, within the last month. Been tryin the recipes myself with great success. I will look forward to seeing some your recipes also. :)

naplesroo

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 13, 2007

naplesroo

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 13, 2007

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
moltenone -
Welcome! Feel free to share some of your adventures, recipes or dinners anytime! It's always nice to get new blood and new ideas.

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
Glad you made it here.

Please do share your recipes and photos

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.