new member to the forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

moltenone

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 27, 2007
the"ville" ky
greetings smokers i live in kentucky and have been a smoker for a few years now,i use the char-griller setup at this time,but being a welder fabricator for many years i have some ideas
wink.gif
i also make jerky, not in the smoker yet,but in a dehydrator.
i've been reading the post on here for a couple of days now and i must say i'm glad to be in this company with it's knowledge,i've been printing recipes right and left.
thanks for all the info and i'll be sharing mine as well.

Mark

Welcome Moltenone! Check out Jeff's free 5-day smoking e-course, it contains lots of good info. Hope you enjoy your visits and we would love to see you at the SMF gathering in June if you can make it :D . Daun

Welcome to SMF Moltenone. Look around and ask any questions you may have. Don't forget the pics, we love em.

Greetings Mark from another Mark. I am new to the forum also, within the last month. Been tryin the recipes myself with great success. I will look forward to seeing some your recipes also. :)

Greetings Mark from another Mark. I am new to the forum also, within the last month. Been tryin the recipes myself with great success. I will look forward to seeing some your recipes also. :)

moltenone -
Welcome! Feel free to share some of your adventures, recipes or dinners anytime! It's always nice to get new blood and new ideas.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky