new member saying howdy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mtnred

Original poster
Aug 20, 2006
sw virginia
hey folks , just wanted to say hey and tell you i've enjoyed your forum for a while and finally took the time to join. i've been smokin meat for a few years(mainly once or twice a year on a homemade rig). santa brought me a GOSM for christmas(i was really good this year)and i've really had a good time experimenting. this forum and jeff's website have been great for helping this inexperienced fool.

Glad you finally found us 8) Welcome and enjoy yourself. Feel free to jump in on any topic. Pictures are always appreciated :D

Good to have you here mtnred! What's your favorite thing to smoke? I believe that there are several here with the same smoker as you, makes it nice for sharing tricks! Take a look around the forum, get acclimated, and fire away...

Welcome MTNRED,

Congrats on finally getting off the sidelines. grab a cold one and jump right into any discussion that fits you. Tell us about the things that go right with your smokes, and also tell us the things that go wrong. You will not believe the interest we generate in helping somebody fix a misconception they may have had.

mtnrtd

Welcome...Glad to have ya here...sure found the right place to get your questions answered...lots of friendly helpful people here...

Again. Welcom.

Richard

Welcome to SMF, mtnred. We like to see lurkers finally take the leap and join this merry band of smokers. Lots of tips and tricks to be found here and we're alway willing to answer any smoking question that you may have.

Enjoy!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky