New member in Utah

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rdavi76

Original poster
Oct 9, 2018
Greetings everyone!

New do the blog also new to the smoking world. Have always wanted to get into it just never seem to get around to doing so, well now's the time. Just picked up a Weber Smokey Mountain bullet and I'm excited to get started and learn how to make delicious Meats. I look forward to all of your advice and knowledge and patience as I'm sure I will ask dumb or remedial questions thanks in advance!

Welcome to SMF from Northern California. If your new to the smoking world id recommend signing up for the free 5 day e course. https://www.smoking-meat.com/smoking-basics-ecourse That will get your alot of the basic stuff.

There is a ton of stuff on the forum about the WSM you have.

Congrats and Welcome again.

Welcome aboard - glad to have ya join.

Chris

Welcome to SMF from Indiana! Don’t worry about asking too many questions or the wrong kind of questions. Everyone here is very helpful, and everyone here had to start somewhere with smoking. Good luck !

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky