New Member from Western PA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Tinman19

Original poster
Jun 1, 2020
Hello all. My name is Al and I am new to the forum. I enjoy making smoked meats and treats! I am sorta new to it and have made brats and kielbasa and of course italian sausage (my parents made this all the time). I am now trying snack sticks for the first time and stumbled on this forum. Looking forward to getting answers to some basic and maybe "stupid" questions.

BTW...Green Mountain pellet smoker
LEM 5lb stuffer
#12 Grinder
Oh and plenty of Tequila!!!!

Reactions: kruizer
Thanks John,
I am from Beaver County righ outside of Youngstown OH.

Hope to learn as much as I can, nothing more fun than creating food for people to enjoy..

Thanks for the warm welcome,

Al

Welcome, AL!!!! I'm from North Carolina. Glad to have you with us. Great place for ideas, recipes, and questions.

Welcome from Ga. Al! You'll find this to be the greatest place to be!

Mike

Welcome from northeast pa Al, you joined a great site. The only stupid questions are the ones not asked.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky