New member from N. Illinois

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Gwanger

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Mar 5, 2018
N. Illinois
gwanger here new member for about a week, Love my smokers and smoking meat,fish and birds.Have been a fish smoker since I started with my grandpa when I was ten yrs. old.He used to smoke every thing that we caught and brought home. He taught me about smoking fish,making sourkraut and making beer, which I still do today.

Welcome Gwanger. I won't give you the normal newbie hello - because your already familiar with the site.

Chris

as much as I like this site I have not been able to figure out how to upload any of my photos, I am not a computer geek

If you are using a computer you just hit the upload a file and then select the photo that you want to use. From there you can either choose to use the full image or thumbnail in your post.

Actually I believe you can just drag it over from your computer to your open thread. They will show up as thumbnails at the bottom of you screen. In you thread write some dialog and click the picture to show up as fullsize or thumbnail. It will appear wherever you cursor is. I'm at work so I can't test to make sure I didn't forget a step.

Chris

Welcome! What part of IL? I'm just outside of the Quad Cities.

Like Geebs, I'm a homebrewer (since 1994) also.
been brewing for years started on the stove b4 buildind current propane system and now looking into electric.Meat mopper I am in northern IL. very close to Wis. border. Geebs and GMC I am looking to get some pics off my phone if possible.

Sorry I can't help with the phone. I don't own a cell phone so I don't know if it works the same way.

Chris

texas-animated-flag-1.gif
Good morning and welcome to the forum from a beautiful day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky