New member from MI

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cjohnston

Original poster
Sep 23, 2016
MI
Howdy y'all!  I am newer to smoking meat, having bought my first smoker (Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5) this past winter.  I've learned quite a bit here on this forum, so thank you for all of your informative threads!  I have had some good luck and some bad luck (mainly from temp fluctuations) so far, but I'm happy to say that I'm deeply in love with my newfound best friend, the Party-Q.  That little device is amazing! 

I've primarily focused on brisket, with a close second on ribs, then followed by salmon, chicken quarters, some of my garden peppers to be later dehydrated and rough chopped for seasoning. 

I'm looking forward to future learning, discussion, etc with all of you!

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky