• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New member from Kentucky

alprimodmd

Joined Oct 26, 2016
Hey everyone I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I have always been a big fan of smoking and BBQ , but as of recent have finally pulled the trigger on my new smoker and have been putting it to use.

I figured since moving to Kentucky and enjoying some of the best BBQ and smoked meats here I should take a stab at it my self.

I've found some great advice and tips on this forum and will slowly start adding some of my own as I come across them.

I have so far smoked a butt, brisket, lots of chicken, a pastrami, and today I am smoking a 5lb too sirloin.

Look forward to smoking and interacting with fellow smokers! Thanks for the add!

gearjammer

Master of the Pit
Joined Apr 6, 2015
Hello and welcome to you.

Glad you decided to hang out with us here on this great site.

Remember pictures of your smokes are good things.

Have fun.

Ed

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF!

Congrats on the new smoker!

Looking forward to seeing it in action!

Al

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.