New Member checking in

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

telcocraig

Original poster
Jan 7, 2007
Hello, new guy in Central Florida here. Been smoking a little bit over the last year on a Chargriller with SFB with some decent results and hope to turn those into better than decent results this year.

-Craig

Welcome to SMF telcocraig!!! You have definately found the right place to expand your smoking horizons. TulsaJeff offers a great 5-day eCourse sent right to your email. All kinds of good tips and tricks.

Also, drop into chat and shoot the bull with the guys when you get a chance. Lots of knowledgeable members here and they are very free with the information. ;)

Hello Cuz!

Everyone, please meet my 1st Cousin from Orlando! I told him at my Father's funeral that we can put him on the right track to perfect 'Q!!!

Glad you're onboard, Craig!

Jeff

Childhood secrets? Where to start, where to start...?

:twisted:
Craig

Well let's see

1. You were told about Jeff's 5 day course
2. You were invited to the chat
3. You have family on the forum

I guess the only thing left is for the rest of us to welcome you

Ok here it is a picture of "THE WOOKIE"
d8c447bf_vbattach11581.jpg

b86d26c5_vbattach11432.jpg

b15711da_vbattach11297.jpg

2d9c0ab3_vbattach11155.jpg

Welcome to SMF, Craig. Your going to get some excellent tips here.

Enjoy!!

Gee Jeff I though I was doing something wrong. When I click the photo to enlarge it - it appeared to get smaller!

Never could get it big enough to see more than a brown spot (I think).

Debi

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky