• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New Member checking in

telcocraig

Joined Jan 7, 2007
Hello, new guy in Central Florida here. Been smoking a little bit over the last year on a Chargriller with SFB with some decent results and hope to turn those into better than decent results this year.

-Craig

ultramag

SMF Events Planning Committee
Joined Apr 17, 2006
Welcome to SMF telcocraig!!! You have definately found the right place to expand your smoking horizons. TulsaJeff offers a great 5-day eCourse sent right to your email. All kinds of good tips and tricks.

Also, drop into chat and shoot the bull with the guys when you get a chance. Lots of knowledgeable members here and they are very free with the information. ;)

msmith

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 22, 2006
Welcome aboard telcocraig you have found the happening place, jump right in and enjoy.

cajun_1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 16, 2006
Welcome to the SMF. I agree with what the others have said. :)

soflaquer

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 3, 2005
Hello Cuz!

Everyone, please meet my 1st Cousin from Orlando! I told him at my Father's funeral that we can put him on the right track to perfect 'Q!!!

Glad you're onboard, Craig!

Jeff

gunslinger

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 24, 2006
Welcome to SMF. I would think that with expert advice available from Jeff, the only thing you need to do here is reveal childhood secrets about him. :twisted:

mohntr

Smoke Blower
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 24, 2006
Welcome TelcoCraig - You'll like it here... Always something going on!

MoHntr

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
Welcome cousin Craig there's a wonderful batch of folks here always willing to lend a hand. Have fun!

Debi

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
Well let's see

1. You were told about Jeff's 5 day course
2. You were invited to the chat
3. You have family on the forum

I guess the only thing left is for the rest of us to welcome you

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Welcome to SMF, Craig. Your going to get some excellent tips here.

Enjoy!!

soflaquer

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 3, 2005
The Wookie looks pretty cool, but could you have possibly downsized that picture any smaller? :shock:

Jeff

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
Gee Jeff I though I was doing something wrong. When I click the photo to enlarge it - it appeared to get smaller!

Never could get it big enough to see more than a brown spot (I think).

Debi

soflaquer

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 3, 2005
Much better, Cheech! Wookies Rule! Nice job!

Your Gas Grill is almost like my SS model. BTW, where'd you find the SS Work Table? I like it!

Jeff

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.