New Masterbuilt smoker: model 340

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Anyone have experience with Masterbuilts new smoker? I’m thinking of up grading my MES 30.
I had the MES 40 with the 800watt for 12 years and it finally died so I up graded to the 1200watt MES40 last year and no problem with either one of them, there was some miner changes like a smaller chip tray and the window but I’m very happy with it

Reactions: Bamabww
I ordered the new model MES440 but it arrived damaged. I sent it back just before vacation and amazon dropped the ball on shipping the replacement. When I got home I had to call and they shipped another one out. The day the replacement was supposed to arrive I had to call amazon again as it showed my new smoker was being returned to sender. It apparently got destroyed in route via UPS and so now I'm waiting on my 3rd shipment that is supposed to arrive Monday. I have the broiler addon sitting in the back waiting....

Reactions: Bamabww
MES 340 is also good. But I recommend Masterbuilt 20075315. It is currently the best smoker in the market and has some really awesome features.

I just picked this model up last week for my first smoker ever after reading the great reviews. Can’t wait to get started.

Last edited by a moderator:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky