New Lang Fatboy has arrived!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

73saint

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Mar 8, 2017
Near New Orleans La
On Memorial Day, no less. Here are a few of the first pics...I’m pretty pumped.
F39DD84D-01E5-4B91-BBC0-9EFEACE2859F.jpeg
97FE362B-C89C-4601-8B28-1BD748BE6DF2.jpeg
E0F7B391-B370-4127-B163-0693CBEBA43C.jpeg
D3085790-88BB-4093-A01B-499B9F019C18.jpeg
A1A506A9-9B21-4E52-90FE-51E36A99CC4D.jpeg
57062985-8D04-4E4D-9CD2-8E0F18F1EA36.jpeg

Last edited:
That's a bigg'in. Congratulations on the bad boy. Looking forward to see it in use.
Point for sure

Chris

Daaaamnit Man, that is a big beautiful beast!

Time to put it to work.

Like!
Thanks Chile! Already got her seasoned and Smokin!

That's a bigg'in. Congratulations on the bad boy. Looking forward to see it in use.
Point for sure

Chris
Thanks Chris!!

Man you can cook some serious meat in that. Congrats!
Yeah you right jcam!
That thing is awesome!! Enjoy your knew smoker.
I'm smoking on an 84D
Thanks Hardcooking! Been using a 36 this ones a little bigger!

Fantastic looking rig. Wow, that baby is sweet. Can't wait to see you fill that thing up!
Thank you JC!

Wow what a rig!!! Congratulations!!!
Thanks Sauced, she sure is sweet!
awesome rig you got there is the front chamber a grill?
Thanks weev, yes it’s a charcoal cooker.
Looks great Rob, Congratulations
Thanks flat!

Reactions: JC in GB
I'm new to this forum, but I have been really studying up on smokers and the Fatboy is one I have my eye set on! Great looking rig! Just curious since you've had it, are you pleased with it? I havent seen much on the Fatboy other than just the langs videos. Thanks!

I'm new to this forum, but I have been really studying up on smokers and the Fatboy is one I have my eye set on! Great looking rig! Just curious since you've had it, are you pleased with it? I havent seen much on the Fatboy other than just the langs videos. Thanks!
Man I love it more and more every day. It cooks like a champ. I do smoked meats, hang/smoke sausages, jerky, charcoal bbq. Cold smoke bacon. Anything and everything. And with the fatboy I can do it in high volume output. She’s a beast!!

Man I love it more and more every day. It cooks like a champ. I do smoked meats, hang/smoke sausages, jerky, charcoal bbq. Cold smoke bacon. Anything and everything. And with the fatboy I can do it in high volume output. She’s a beast!!

The Langs are smoking machines,really put out a nice product!

Reactions: 73saint
How does it hold temps. How much wood does it take to keep this monster rolling. Rig looks very nice.
It holds temps like a champ. I rarely if ever have to even rotate. I don’t find that it uses much more wood than my 36, just bigger splits.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky