New Kid on the Block!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chef jimmyj

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 12, 2011
Back in August we lost a dear friend, one of the Beagle Brothers, Bucky, when he was hit by a car. We had our older Beagle and our 1 1/2 year old Pit/Boxer mix. The Pit bull, Fen and Buck, were best buddies and wrestling partners. Since Bucks death Fen has not been the same and Scotty Smalls, our older Beagle, is not much for playing around.
We needed a new feisty companion for Fen, but puppies are crazy expensive and there were no young rescue dogs with in 100 miles.
8 weeks ago, the family we got Fen from posted that Fen's Sister gave birth! We gave them a call and they had 9 Puppies!

Well, we now have a New Addition...Fen's niece Tilly. She is a tiny but tough little brawler that is running Fen, and Smalls, ragged! We are so happy that Fen has a new Partner in Crime and Smalls can go back to relaxing...JJ

Introducing...Miss Tilly!

received_192099189112017.jpeg

Fen, sizing up his new Little Sister...

received_212631053605354.jpeg

Check out the Tough Guy Fen, submitting to Tilly's Attack!

received_1087099911760432.jpeg

My Trio of Guard Dogs ready to go on patrol...😆

received_208161417384212.jpeg

Congrats JJ! You'll find the puppy will make the older dogs more active. Glad you were able to get her.

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Congrats Jimmy!! I'm thrilled for you, Bev, and the 4-legged members of the family. I was heartbroken when I read about you losing the last one. This brings a huge ray of sunshine back into your lives.

Robert

• Love
Thank you EVERYONE, for the kind words. Bucky was a hard loss as he was that Clown that would do stuff he shouldn't... Drink your Coffee if you were not paying attention!...But you just could not get mad at him!
Tilly, even in a short couple of days has won our and her Brother's Hearts!...JJ

Hello Chef Jimmy. Hope you and those you love are well. Glad you found that pup. The dogs help you stay young and bring you many happy hours. Have fun and take care my friend.
Danny

Hello Danny, Been awhile since I have seen you around. I hope all is well with you and your family...JJ

That's just awesome! So glad you shared with us, know how much your little family members mean to you. Looks like the new one has fit in really good already.

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky