new kid on the block

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

reefdiver

Original poster
Mar 19, 2011
Hey folks, saying hello from Bonney lake. Been grillin/bbqin for along time and have had my lil tex elite (traeger) about a year now and love it.

I have a question for anyone in the know. The thought of bbq catering has been bouncing off dead brain cells for some time now and the device of all the madness that I have been looking at is the traeger com 200. Good bad any thoughts?

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

welcome1.gif
You are going to love this site good to have ya here.

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

Wasn't aware there are reefs in Bonney Lake!  WELCOME to another PNW smoker - You've come to the right place for any questions you need answered.  Cheers!

Welcome to SMF - glad to have you on board. Catering is one tough gig. Good luck

[h1]Wow, thanks for the welcoming and the response. Bonney lake is east of Tacoma Washington, and That is corrrrrect The BarbeQueen, There are not any reefs in Washington. There is however in the caribbean!!! I am currently enrolled in a culinary arts class that I hope will privide with some of the knowlege of running the business as well as some of the skills necessary. There really is a ton of good friendly info/advice here in this smokey new world. [/h1]
Thanks to you all!!

Hello and welcome to the SMF. Keep reading the forums, there is a mountain of a knowledge base here. It's all good my friend.

icon_cool.gif

I just sw this post myself there Bear. So welcome reef guy to SMF. I see you are enrolled in a culinary classes. Now where are you going I'm going the the The culinary arts institute in Jacksonville, Florida. Where there are reefs just a short ways off the beach. So enjoy and I hope tha you like the school I'm stoked to be going myself. I already own a catering company thou.  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky