New " Jersey " group

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It's only been like a week... I think once the jersey crew hears about us it will take off..
Have a little faith there is magic in the nite...
Springsteen!!!

It's only been like a week... I think once the jersey crew hears about us it will take off..
Have a little faith there is magic in the nite...
Springsteen!!!
why would I be shocked a jersey boy is quoting the Boss?  

I'm sure you're right.  i have no patience.  lol

I'm anxious to get the word out about thE BBQ event.  i think it's going to be fun and I don't know if there are any more this year.

HI all!

Just posting a hello and thanks for the invite to the group.

Cheers

Nicholas
Welcome Nicholas,

I am trying to build this group up as best I can.  

If you get a chance, take a look at this thread and specifically check out the link to the BBQ competition in Cresskill, NJ on sep 25 - 27th.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ciao,

Rob

Hey gang. I'm way up in Sussex County. There's a fair bit of smoking going on up here.

I actually grew up in NC, so I know my way around a smoked pig. :)

Dropped by to say hello. Honestly for the population density of the state, the smoker ratio is incredibly small. After 30+ years here the only places I'd ever really found good smoke was in private yards in Vermont where we used to live and in the southeast while traveling. The few places in ocean county that are not chains have closed so if you don't do it yourself, it becomes a rare commodity. It's either that or few admit they really enjoy something other than, Outback, Red Lobster, Bonefish Grill or Carrabbas. Of course, I always loved a good Mac Embers hot dog!

Nice to see a little more local organized efforts without the rides to the Midwest and beyond

Guys, Keep your eyes open for Jersey folks in Roll Call. Say hello and an Invite to join with a link to this thread...JJ

Hello all, glad to be aboard. Thanks for the invite Jimmy!

I'm in South NJ just outside Philly. For anyone in my neck of the woods, how is the Pennsauken Restaurant Depot? Wondering about their prices/selection. I was considering either joining KCBS or just getting a business license for access, but it would be nice to know if it's worth it. I'm typically getting pork picnics and butts for $.99-1.49 a lb depending on sales. I'd like to do more ribs, but supermarket prices have been pretty wild. Also interested in brisket and chuckies. Thanks!

Reactions: raaber
Hello from south jersey - Gloucester County 
beercheer.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky