New Info on whats in Traeger Pellets

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I asked them what was in the pellets.. they said "wood"
They said we can come snoop around for anything we want but don't steal any food from the break room fridge. :D

What a joke.. I had no idea they were such a pip squeak itty bitty company.. I could employ more people than them and I don't have a penny to my name..
So 14million dollar plant will employ 15- 16 people? What a joke!

Automation Nation, Johnny.
Poke a log in here, forklift bins and bags away at the other end.
If it burns, it heats.

AFAIK, it has always been, at least I can find no written evidence that they ever stated not using Traeger Pellets voided the warranty, it appears it is all a bunch of Internet Forum BS, if you have evidence otherwise please provide it.

Here you go, Traeger website from March 2015 (I just picked a random date that their page had been archived):
http://web.archive.org/web/20150323053707/http://www.traegergrills.com:80/support/faq

Can I substitute homemade barbecue pellets, other brands of pellets, or heating fuel pellets for Traeger-brand barbecue pellets?
No. In fact, doing so will void your Traeger Warranty. Our barbecue pellets are made exclusively from natural food-grade hardwoods and are free of contaminants such as chemicals, petroleum, dirt or sand, or corrosion-causing salt from wood harvested from coastal areas. The pellets are designed specifically to optimize the performance of your Traeger. They are manufactured and packaged at our own mill according to strict specifications for density, hardness, and moisture content. The safety and/or performance of your grill may be compromised if you substitute any fuel other than Traeger-brand barbecue pellets.

uFF2BeO.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky