New here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

payson

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 17, 2006
Columbia SC
Hello. My name is Chris and i'm an alcoho..... Ooops, wrong forum! I'm relatively new to the joys of smoking and look forward to learning from the masters! I recently purchased a brinkman electric (I know some of you will cringe) because I generally like to do multiple things at once. One of my passions is brewing beer so a smoker that doesn't require constant attention will allow me to brew simultaneously! Anyhow, after perusing the forum I think I'll make a fatty or two tonight when I get home!

Welcome to SMF, Chris- if you aren't addicted to the thin blue smoke, hang around with us and you soon will be. Take a moment and sign up to Tulsa Jeff's 5-day eCourse. Lots of good info there, no matter what kind of smoker you use.

Enjoy!!

Welcome Chris!

Glad you are here. Don't be afraid to ask lots of questions. The friendly folks here will make answer.

BTW - is your avatar a Maine Coon Cat?

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Welcome to SMF. I have brewed a gallon or so
wink.gif
in my day. But now the only thing I do with it is cook.

Thanks for the wlecome! My avatar is a Maine Coon, He's pushing 20#'s. Lately I've been threatening to smoke him! The fatties were a hit with my family! Delicious! My brother tried one and declared on the spot that he needed a smoker for Christmas! :D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky