• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New here

payson

Meat Mopper
Joined Nov 17, 2006
Hello. My name is Chris and i'm an alcoho..... Ooops, wrong forum! I'm relatively new to the joys of smoking and look forward to learning from the masters! I recently purchased a brinkman electric (I know some of you will cringe) because I generally like to do multiple things at once. One of my passions is brewing beer so a smoker that doesn't require constant attention will allow me to brew simultaneously! Anyhow, after perusing the forum I think I'll make a fatty or two tonight when I get home!

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Welcome to SMF, Chris- if you aren't addicted to the thin blue smoke, hang around with us and you soon will be. Take a moment and sign up to Tulsa Jeff's 5-day eCourse. Lots of good info there, no matter what kind of smoker you use.

Enjoy!!

meowey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 16, 2006
Welcome Chris!

Glad you are here. Don't be afraid to ask lots of questions. The friendly folks here will make answer.

BTW - is your avatar a Maine Coon Cat?

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

gunslinger

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 24, 2006
Welcome to SMF. I have brewed a gallon or so
in my day. But now the only thing I do with it is cook.

up in smoke

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 12, 2006
Hey Payson, There is nothing wrong with that smoker! Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve Qued some fine food on that same puppy and Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve heard no complaints! So get some ribs and some yardbirds and git er done! :roll:

ultramag

SMF Events Planning Committee
Joined Apr 17, 2006
Welcome to SMF payson!!! Glad your here. Post often and have fun.

How did the fatties come out?

payson

Meat Mopper
Joined Nov 17, 2006
Thanks for the wlecome! My avatar is a Maine Coon, He's pushing 20#'s. Lately I've been threatening to smoke him! The fatties were a hit with my family! Delicious! My brother tried one and declared on the spot that he needed a smoker for Christmas! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom