New here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbqblitz

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 22, 2006
Hey guys, great looking board here. I've been smoking for a little over a year now. Once you taste smoked BBQ, you can never go back. Hope to stick around and learn/help some.

peace

:)

Welcome to the party !!! Im sure you will find alot of info and friendly and helpfull people, as I did when I first joined up. This is absolutly the best place on the net...to celebrate the preperation and consumption of dead critters!!!!!!
Todd

Welcome Blitz,glad you could make it.Anything you need to know just ask and someone will be glad to help out.We also love hearing new points of view from other fellow Q addicts.Sasquatch is right bout those dead critters,there so delecious.David

Glad you found us, Blitz! Welcome aboard. This is a fun place and just exploding with info. We have a good time here sharing and learning with and from each other. And if you think maybe you have a bit of a green thumb please visit our sister site "Extreme Home Gardening". Then of course Jeff has a recipe site as well! Good to see you here!
Cheers!
Monty

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome, bro's. Monty, yes i do have a green thumb. You have a link to the sister site?

Yup, we do, Blitz! Just put your mouse on the big green clicky thingy on the main forum page here and you will be magically transported to the Gardening Forum. You can check out the gardening website from there, too!
Cheers!
Monty

Welcome Blitz. Great to have you here. There is tons of information so make yourself comfortable and read awhile. Don't forget to share your smoking adventues, we always love to hear a good Que story.

Welcome to Smoking Meat Forums, Blitz. The folks here are great at providing tips and sharing recipes and answering your questions about 'Que. I'm looking forward to your participation in the forums.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky