New here from Nor-Cal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

allienfuel

Original poster
Dec 5, 2013
I live in the yuba county foothills here in Nor-Cali. 44 yrs old married for 10 yrs. I am a voter a redneck a American, My guns are loaded My flag flies high God is in my heart. I love my country and don't trust our government. I believe in the law of the land. I moved where i am because i don't play well with others. I know my neighbors I'll have beer with them on the fence line when we pass each other. I have their # just in case of emergency been here 8yrs haven't used it yet. We own 10 acres @ 1,600ft above the fog line into the trees below the snow line. which makes for perfect conditions for wildfire. we are surrounded by lakes so if i'm not working i'm either fishing or riding the wing. Love loading the scoot up and heading to the coast or up through the redwoods. always been the one behind the grill mostly gas. gettin older slowin down a bit i'm moving toward slow cooking, gives ya more time to drink. still got a large gas grill on the deck. but geting ready to try and build a smoker. I got a 30gl air tank for a chamber and a 10gl for ? maybe a firebox or bbq  got 5 and 7gl propane tanks for ?  still in the planing stage at this point. thats why i'm here looking for ideas and knowledge from those who know. I figure i got critters all over stands to reason i should have a smoker 

Welcome to the group!  You'll find that this is a great place to share ideas on smoking, grilling, etc.  There are plenty of folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.  Good luck with your build project.  Lots of expertise to tap over in the builds forums.

Red

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

ReplyQuote  Multi

welcome1.gif
 to the forums from the 916.  You've found the right spot for BBQ insight and opinions.  From the description, sounds like your property could also use a smokehouse. 
icon14.gif

GL w/ your build and don't for get the Q-View like I always seem to do.

Never thought about a smoke house, got plenty of room for one. I may have to look into that after I finish the porta smoker 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky