New Guy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chefk19303

Original poster
Oct 16, 2006
Kansas City
Hi! I'm new to smoking, but have been lucky enough to live in North Carolina, Texas and now Kansas City. I like to think my taste buds are well rounded. I've got two smokes under my belt. #1 was boneless/skinless chicken breasts (it's all I had when I brought the smoker home.) #2 was a whole chicken (brined) and 12 ABT's. Both were great!! I look forward to learning from and sharing with everyone!

Welcome to SMF chefk19303!!!

It sounds like you have been fortunate enough to live in several of the countries BBQ hot spots. If you haven't done so already you may want to take Jeff's 5-day eCourse. There is alot of good info for beginners and it will be emailed to you. Once again, welcome and glad you are here.

Welcome Chefk, nothin' like being well rounded! The places you've lived are like the trifecta of BBQ, nice! Now if only you could add Memphis to the resume... Glad to have you here!

Welcome!

Glad you are here. Please ask any questions you may have. The friendly folks here at SMF will make answer. What type of smoker do you have?

Love the avatar!

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Welcome to SMF, K! Looks like you're off to a good start with chickens and ATB's-now we just need to get you doing pork butts, ribs and briskets!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky