new guy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jminion

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 5, 2006
Federal Way, WA
New to the forum, stop by to say hello.
Some of you may already know me. Been Q'n and competing for a while now. I'm the the president of the WBBQA and sit on the Board of KCBS.
Will organize 5 or 6 competitions this year and teach a few cooking classes.
I cook on WSMs, a Traeger mobile unit, Primo ceramics and a Klose offset.
Have a catering company to make sure I have no spare time.
Jim

Welcome to SMF Jim, it's great to have you join us. I know that you will be able to contribute alot to this Forum (time permiting, of course). For those newbies, Jim is one of the Great Masters of the 'Que.

Bob
You do get around.

Earl
Thanks for the kind words.

jlloyd
Thanks, will talk again.
Jim

Welcome Jim

You ever get the feeling smoke travels in circles?

Good to see another friendly face.

Folks here are nice and friendly and eager to learn.

You'll add nicely to the group.

Welcome

Scott and Bill
Looks like they are in capable hands with you two here, hope I can add something.
Jim

Jim,

Welcome abaord it is always nice to see another northwestern. Seeing as you are who you are, I was wondering if you happen to know of any good cook offs in Washington this summer?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky