New Guy!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Fubar

Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jan 20, 2021
SW Missouri
Hello, I just checked in at Roll Call. I ordered a LSG 24x36 offset pipe smoker yesterday wait time is about 18 weeks +/-. Got to find a couple sticks and start rubbing to learn how to make fire!

Welcome from Gilbert, AZ! Offset is the way to go, you got a good one coming, patience! RAY

Reactions: Fubar
Hello, I just checked in at Roll Call. I ordered a LSG 24x36 offset pipe smoker yesterday wait time is about 18 weeks +/-. Got to find a couple sticks and start rubbing to learn how to make fire!
Welcome to the forum. Did you know your avatar looks exactly like my mother-in-law? Charlie (from Georgia)

I waited 5 months fo my 24x60” four years ago. They make the best pits. That’s why they have such a backlog. LSG was my 1st pit. ( a newby too and my only). It will be easy to learn on. Once you get the tuning plates set for even temperatures and manage the fire box , you’ll be off and running. SMF has a lot (not all ) good tips and recipes. Have fun with that new machine when you get it. 9CB2D55C-B093-4D58-B5A3-9A655121CC2C.jpeg

Reactions: Fubar
jb thanks, thanks for chiming in! I have owned a BGE since 1995, really enjoy cooking on it. Since I'm now retired and have the time, stick burning (pyromaniac in me) sounds like a lot of fun!

By the way I really like your lean-to / patio.:emoji_thumbsup:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky