New Guy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

joe r 6772

Original poster
Nov 28, 2013
Hi My name is Joe and I am from Philly. I am new to Smoking and just bi=ought a small offset Smoker that fits well in my small backyard but I am always looking for new ideas and new recipes. I am boing to modify and upgrade my smoker as soon as I get a chance but for now I will have to work with what I have.

I am looking forward to seeing what others have to show and hope to offer some of my own good stuff also

welcome1.gif
glad you joined us.  If you put your smoker + mods in the search bar you will most likely have enough reading to keep you busy for a while.

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything  ........  
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Welcome to the group Joe!  You'll find that this is a great place to share ideas on smoking, grilling, etc.  There are plenty of folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

Joe, Welcome to the site. I am a newbie as well. I am in Westminster, MD. I was up in Philly in the early summer for the National Homebrew Conference. We had a great time up there. Man, that Reading Terminal Market is awesome. This site is great as well. More info & help from some very nice folks.

Kevin

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky