new guy in the nasty!

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by phodog, Apr 18, 2008.

1. phodog

phodog Newbie

Wow just bumped into this site, it looks great, and timely too. want to build a barrel smoker and I see a lot of Michigan guys on here. if u have3 any tips on a barrel smoker just holler for phodog in the nasty. Thanks fer listening to my lil rant, SMOKE eM if u gots em. Phodog in Michigan

2. earache_my_eye

earache_my_eye Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome phodog......BBQBubba is the resident UDS expert. As for horizontal barrel smokers, there is plenty of info on the site for those too.

Glad to have you aboard and ask all the questions you want to!

WELCOME,
    Eric

3. cowgirl

cowgirl Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome to the forum!

4. phodog

phodog Newbie

Thanks EME, From my short perusal on this board, it looked like a friendly place, and altho I'm 50 I can still ask questions like a 6 year old. I'll look for the info I need on site before I bug Ya'all . Thanks

5. sumosmoke

sumosmoke Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the site, PhoDog! This is the best place on the web, and the friendliest :)

Look forward to your future posts and q-vue!

6. flyin'illini

flyin'illini Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Welcome Phodog. I am a noob myself. You have found the right place for info as the SMF has a ton of info helpful posted and folks willing to answer any and all questions.

7. travcoman45

travcoman45 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome aboard, glad to have ya!

8. jasandalb

jasandalb Fire Starter

Whats Up PHODOG!

Greetings and welcome to the SMF.

I'll make sure to send you my smoked wolverine recipe.

NAAAHH seriously, welcome, alot of great people on here ready to help.[​IMG]

9. bb53chevpro

bb53chevpro Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome to the forum. Glad you found it. Alot of smokin people here....ok, that didn't come out right.........Alot of smokin knowledge here. Enjoy it.
    Andy.

10. capt dan

capt dan Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Always great to have another Michigan brother on the site.Welcome to SMF.[​IMG]

11. kookie

kookie Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome to the site..............Great to have you here..................