New Guy Here.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JaxxD

Original poster
Jan 25, 2022
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jaxx Drinkwater. I'm here to learn more about BBQ and Smoking stuff. I've been on Youtube and making videos for years. That being said I am no pro and only within the last couple of years have I really started to up my BBQ game. Looking forward to hanging out with you guys.

Cheers
Jaxx

Welcome! Post up some cooks and read around. lots of good people and good info here.

Reactions: JaxxD
Hey thank you.

No problem man. I’m shocked to see you pop up on the forum. I’ve watched some of your videos before. Super impressed. I have about a million questions for you about YouTube but I’ll spare you. I’m sure you’ve been asked the same stuff a million times before

Reactions: JaxxD
No problem man. I’m shocked to see you pop up on the forum. I’ve watched some of your videos before. Super impressed. I have about a million questions for you about YouTube but I’ll spare you. I’m sure you’ve been asked the same stuff a million times before
Ask away my brother. I'm more than willing to answer any questions you have.

Ask away my brother. I'm more than willing to answer any questions you have.

What type of cameras do you use? Which editing software? What do you think of the YouTube Shorts? I notice you donut burger really took off on there

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky